RADIANT GUARD SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED PRIVACY STATEMENT
Radiant Guard Services Private Limited is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Radiant Guard Services Private Limited has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm’s commitment to privacy. We understand you trust us with your personal information hence this site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, alteration of information provided. Radiant Guard Services Private Limited is committed to providing privacy to our visitors. This policy is to bring before you the information that we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it;
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the SPDI Rules. The most prominent provisions are contained in the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended by the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008) read with the Information Technology [Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information] Rules, 2011 (SPDI Rules). It is the primary law in India dealing with cybercrime and electronic commerce. SPDI Rules, as the name suggests, only cover data and information which is exchanged in an electronic form and not those received through non-electronic communication form. This policy applies to any information collected through visits to new.radiantguards.com
It contains important information on how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Radiant Guard Services Private Limited collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
This privacy statement is effective as of July 29th, 2021. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
- This website with the URL of new.radiantguards.com is operated by Radiant Guard Services Pvt. Ltd. (“We/Our/Us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect our personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the most prominent provisions are contained in the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended by the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008) read with the Information Technology [Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Oo Information] Rules, 2011 (SPDI Rules), which relate the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
- All partner firms d any third-party working with or for Us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy.
2 HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- Information You Provide To Us. There are portions of this Website / Application where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. In the course of these various offerings, We often seek to collect from You various forms of information, such as: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and business details.
- Information That is Automatically Collected. In general, You can visit this Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third party service providers may use automated means to collect various types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited our Website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements You have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our Section titled
Cookies, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
3 INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- a. We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers.
- We collect the following information from you when you use or signup on our Website:
Name, Email Address, Phone Number
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access time, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Site. We also collect information about how you use Our products or services.
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse overs).
- Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods and services and for such period as mandated by the concerned laws.
4 HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services
- We use the information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
I Improve our services, Site and how we operate our businesses:
II Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, and services; III Personalise our products or services and make recommendations: IV Provide and deliver products and services you request:
V Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions:
VI Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries:
VII Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
VIII Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services;
IX We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences;
X Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
5 DATA TRANSFER
- Information about our user us an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same.
- We share your data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorised. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content and services. • Preventing fraudulent activity.
- b. Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use some additional features in the website.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with Our services.
- Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing “disable cookies” option your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
7 DATA SECURITY
- We take due care to protect customer data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorised usage.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, UID’s and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contactors, and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
- Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to complete the transaction entered into with you or such period as mandated under applicable laws.
8 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/ APPS
We may provide links to websites and other third-party content that is not owned or operated by Radiant Guard Services Private Limited. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Radiant Guard Services Private Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of any entity that it does not own or control.
9 SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the most prominent provisions that are contained in the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended by the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008) & (21 of 2000) read with the Information Technology [Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information] Rules, 2011 (SPDI Rules). or enter into a written agreement with Us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purpose of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the same or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, ay merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
This Website is not for Children. Radiant Guard Services Private Limited does not knowingly collect or use any information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 18). We ensure that we do not collect personal information of children under 18. If you are under 18, you may only use Our Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, We will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section. If you want to inform us about such a happening, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 CONTACT US
13 APPLICABLE LAWS
By virtue of accessing this website, any user or viewer of this website shall be deemed to have accepted website terms and conditions, if any as may be amended by the Company from time to time. Radiant Guard Services Private Limited disclaims any actual or potential liabilities, indemnities, claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs of all types or nature suffered/ incurred/ paid/ borne/ made by any person or party using or accessing this website or taking any decision or action using or referring to the contents of this website, wholly or partially. Any disputes shall be subject to laws of Maharashtra and subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Pune, India. While reasonable efforts are being taken to have up-to-date and correct information or data in this website, Radiant Guard Services Private Limited disclaims the accuracy, completion and having updated any and all content of this website at any time. Any contents of this website shall not be considered as an offer by Radiant Guard Services Private Limited.